Saturday, November 13, 2010

Orlando Holy Land Experience

I have sent two audition DVD's to Orlando for possible employment at the Holy Land Experience operated by the Trinity Broadcast Network. I have done numerous plays and musicals at the various churches I have attended over the last thirty years. I am also working on a program using Wolfman Jack's voice to tell the story of the life and ministry of Jesus. It is a bit unusual but the premise is a brand new convert, ex disc jockey giving his unique observation of the New Testament account of the miracles and travels of "JC of Galilee". The working title of the story is "Consider The Price". I hope I can tell this story and perform in some of the other productions as well. I am looking forward to hearing from Orlando soon.

No comments: